What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
- Business information, such as employer details;
- Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
- Purchase history, including previous and future stays information;
- Demographic information;
- Expressed preferences;
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback;
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, e-mail address and nationality of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration and management of room; taxi bookings
- Processing transactions;
- Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation/booking confirmation). With your permission, we will keep you informed of news and offers from the Regency House Hotel;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting;
- Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.